Skip to main content

The slight crack in my door.

So it's near the end of January 2015 and I get a Face Book friend request from a guy I have seen around for a couple of years.  Never really found him attractive, he seemed grumpy all the time, but he was slowly getting easier to chat too.
I thought ok, might as well befriend him.  Next evening I get a Face Book message from him with just one word "Hi".
I replied the following day and we chat a little.  He was surprised to find out that I virtually had my kids 24/7 and that I never got out.  
His response was, "It's a shame I cant take u out for a drink some time?" 
I was like "Wow, getting out from these same four walls would be amazing, I just need to organise a babysitter." 
Seeing as it was too late for a babysitter right there and then, he ended up coming over to my place for a drink, we chatted and watched a movie.  I was just so happy to finally have some male company, as I had forgotten what it was like to enjoy the company of a man.
Couple of days later, he wanted to know if I wanted to popover to his place for a cider or two, but I was having a mother/son evening and I wasn't yet ready for what popping over to his house meant!
That same evening the conversation changed to "Would you like some cuddles?" 
I was stunned and was like "You are very cheeky." 
"So u would like cuddles? As I do give very good cuddles. And would be gone before ur son gets up if u r worried about that."

This first guy, was known as 'Cuddle Man'.  He was the one that finally cracked my door slightly open, so I could see all the possibilities in front of me.








Comments