Skip to main content

Call me Lady Luck



So I’ve come to the conclusion that I seem to be everyone else’s lucky charm.  I have gone on a few dates over the past three and a half years, a quarter of them weren’t my cup of tea, another quarter I wasn’t their cup of tea, another quarter they just wanted one thing only and finally the quarter that I thought was going to work out, the guy ends up pulling away just as it’s time to decide if we are heading into relationship status! They end up saying that old stigma 'It’s not you, it’s me, it's just that I don’t think I’m ready to be in a relationship yet.  

But funny enough they were the ones that stated that they were looking for a relationship.  Anyway, after the hurting has stopped and I get on with my life as I know it…. Alone.  I end up seeing a status on their facebook page saying there in a relationship.  WTF… again they decided that I wasn't the one, but as soon as they walk away from me, they end up having all the luck of finding their lady love.  
I see that all the girls that these guys have ended up in a relationship with, they are prettier and definitely have a better figure than me, but then they also must have many more qualities that I obviously lack.  
So moral of this story guys, if you want to find your true love, your partner in crime, then come along and date me, as my luck doesn’t work for me but within a couple of months of saying I’m not the one and your not ready for a relationship, you’ll end up finding your lady love.
But with me saying all that, I do believe that maybe I was lucky in a different way, maybe it was a way of me being kept safe from being hurt again by the wrong one. So I’m going to keep this saying in my head… 


Comments